Thursday, January 19, 2012

Class Expectations

I'm really looking forward to this semester. So far, I have loved all my classes and can't wait to see what the semester will hold. I'm really looking forward Computer Classroom Applications. I'm hoping to really expand what I know about project-based learning. I really enjoyed all the projects we got to do in Ed. Tech & Design and am hoping we get to do some similar stuff and expand my knowledge on incorporating technology in the classroom. I also hope to learn new and innovative ways to use technology in my classroom. I've really enjoyed coming to class so far and learning about new programs and websites I can use. I hope to continue to find and learn about all the website out there that would be beneficial to use in a classroom.

I hope to learn a lot in this class, as well as, get to know the people in my class. I'm really looking forward this semester and all that it will bring.
                     



                                                                   AttributionNoncommercial Some rights reserved by James F Clay

1 comment: